HAIR OILS are important because as washing regularly makes hair dry, so your hair needs nourishment from roots till tips. Dry scalp may give you flakiness, cause split ends. To get rid of hair problems it is necessary to oil your hair. Oiling hair at night or leaving it overnight is the best therapy for hair. Using good hair oil itself gives a great conditioning effect to your strands as well as help in the circulation of blood on your scalp which can help in promoting hair growth, reduction in hair loss and increase in volume. Here are the best of natural hair oils which are not only affordable but can also be made by yourself at home:
- Coconut oil stimulates hair growth.
- It adds luster, softness and shine to hairs.
- It helps in preventing hair breakage and split ends.
- It promotes the scalp health fighting against such problems as insect bites, dandruff, lice.
- It contains fatty acids with potent medicinal properties.
- It moisturises hair and reduces scalp irritation, which further reduces dandruff.
- It is rich in Vitamin E which makes hair strong and prevents hair fall
- Massaging regularly with olive oil can also fix the problems of split ends.
- It helps in moisturising the scalp and may be a dandruff remedy.
- It contains or rich in Vitamins and minerals that nourishes hair including Vitmani C,B,E, Copper and Zinc.
- It strengthens hair and promote hair thickness.
- It has natural antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- Helps in increasing circulation to the scalp and improve hair growth.
- It also contains ricinoleic acid helps to balance pH to replenish the scalp natural oils.
- The antioxidants in castor oil also support the keratin in hair and help make hair stronger, smoother or less frizzy.
- It’s high in Omega 6 and 9, Vitamin E, Minerals, Proteins.
- It promotes hair growth.
- It’s rich in Omega 3 fatty acids, Vitamin E and Magnesium.
- It can also be used as a treatment for flaky scalp and scalp psoriasis and also has been used to treat dry scalp.
- It softens, strengthens and repairs hair. Using almond oil to treat hair can make it less prone to breakage and diminish hair growth.