It is important to cleanse your face but what’s more important than that is the use of moisturiser to maintain the barrier of your skin. No matter what your skin type and your concerns are one must always keep their skin well nourished and moisturised. People with oily or acne prone skin usually skip on moisturisers but what many of you might not know is that using the right moisturiser can also balance sebum or excess oil production. So long story short, skincare routine is incomplete without moisturisers and here are few of the affordable ones for different skin types:
SOULTREE MOISTURIZING GEL FOR OILY SKIN (₹450)
- It’s suitable for oily to combination skin.
- Smoothens and softens skin.
- Non oily nourishing based.
- Controls acne by purifying and tightening pores
CETAPHIL DAILY ADVANCE ULTRA HYDRATING MOISTURIZING CREAM(₹373)
- It’s best for dry and sensitive skin.
- Non irritating and fragnance free
- Protects dry skin and leaves it soft and smooth
SIMPLE HYDRATING LIGHT MOISTURIZER (₹385)
- It’s great for sensitive skin
- Light weight and fast absorbing
- Doesn’t clog pores
- No added perfume, harsh chemical
L’OREAL HYDRATING ICY GEL (₹570)
- It’s suitable for all skin type.
- This one not only moisturises the skin but also provide hydration.
- It leaves skin feeling smooth and also evens out the texture.
PLUM GREEN TEA MATIFYING MOISTURIZER (₹470)
- It’s good for oily skin type.
- This moisturiser acts against acne formation process.
- As it is a light weight moisturiser , you can also use it as a makeup primer.