Organic Harvest products are rooted in crafting products that are organic, safe and offer long-term benefits. They are made from plants that are cultivated without the involvement of hazardous chemical fertilisers or pesticides. The ingredients and raw materials used are certified by global organisations such as Ecocert, Onecert and Nature.
ORGANIC HARVEST 6-IN-1 SULPHATE FREE FACE WASH
The word sulphate free might be the most demanding term for skincare products now a days. Athough Orgaic Harvest is a 6 years old brand but we came across their products recently after hearing such great reviews all over social media and through some of our colleagues too. The best of the whole lot was their sulphate free face wash range and as you all know that it’s our responsibility to recommend you the best of beauty products and so we decided to review it and here’s what we think:
- Decyl Glucoside- It is natural, non ionic attractant, ideal for all foaming and cleansing products. It is mild, and gentle and because it does not dry the skin it is ideal for the formulation of skin products.
- Witch Hazel Extract- It has ability to ease inflammation and soothe sensitive skin.
- Daisy Flower Extract- It is effective in skin whitening and improving pigmentation.
- Liquorice Extract- It is a natural anti-oxidant and helps to defend your skin against free radicals. Not only this it also brightens the skin and can also decrease signs of pigmentation.
- Olive Leaf Extract- Olive leaves have the ability to eliminate toxins and helps to maintain skin healthy and young.
- Controls excess oil, lightens, brightens, rejuvenates, nourishes and prevents the loss of moisture.
- Suitable for both Men and Women
- Suitable for dull, damaged, oily, sensitive and combination skin.
- Gel Based face wash.
- Prevents moisture loss.
- Sulphate Free.
We all know that finding a face wash/ cleanser which works good for most skin types and also provide essential benefits is a big deal now a days. The best part of this product is that it is really affordable and last for a long time. A pea size amount or a little bit more is adequate enough to thoroughly cleanse your face. Do not forget to moisturise after wards and if you use it as a day time cleanser then do apply sunscreen after completing your routine.