CLEANSING is not just the first step of skincare ,it’s a ritual. It’s been done since ages when women used clay to wash their faces because then also they knew the importance of cleansing. Our skin goes through a lot in daily life , from pollution to dirt that is why it is absolutely necessary to get rid of all those harmful impurities that damage the skin.
Here are the reasons why you should start cleansing:
1. Cleansing removes dirt: Facial cleanser helps to get rid of excess oil and sebum. It’s necessary to get rid of dead cells to have a clear and even looking skin tone.
2. Cleansing boosts hydration: Cleansing maintains the proper pH of the skin, thus helping you achieve adequate hydration for your skin.
3. Cleansing helps avoid breakouts and blemishes : The skin produces sebum that in turn protects the skin and also acts as a barrier but if your skin is not clean enough it might lead to causing build up which results in frequent breakouts and acne.
4. Cleansing helps your skin absorb other skin care products: It helps to absorb other skin care products effectively when skin is properly cleansed and moisturised, anti- ageing products and other treatments can be absorbed properly. Not only this a well cleansed skin form a proper base for your makeup too.
KAMA AYURVEDA ROSE JASMINE FACE CLEANSER (₹395)
- It is best suitable for dry and sensitive skin.
- It provides hydration and doesn’t strip out natural oils from your face
- Made of natural ingredients
- Gently and thoroughly clean skin
- It is non irritant and won’t aggrevate skin concerns like rosacea and eczema.
KAYA PURIFYING CLEANSER (₹380)
- It is best suitable for acne-prone, oily and combination skin.
- It helps in removing excess oil, dirt and impurities.
- Due to the presence of salicylic acid , it helps to reduce blackheads and blemishes.
- It helps to get rid of clogged pores which results in whiteheads and acne.
CETAPHIL OILY SKIN CLEANSER (₹427)
- Rinse clean without leaving any residue
- It is pH balanced
- Ideal for morning and evening facial cleansing
- Best suitable for oily skin
SIMPLE KIND TO SKIN REFRESHING FACE CLEANSER (₹325)
- Best suitable for sensitive skin.
- This does the job of giving the skin a thorough cleanse
- This is a very gentle formula so you can’t expect any major changes in your pigmentation or uneven texture.
- If you are happy with the way your skin feels and look then you should definitely go for it as it’s good to main clear skin.
FACESHOP HERB DAY 365 CLEANSING FOAM LEMON (₹300)
- It is suitable for only oily skin.
- It really softens the skin and gives it a supple effect.
- The cleanser helps to brighten the skin as it contains lemon extract.
- It is essential to use a moisturiser especially after this one as the foaming consisitency tends to dry out the skin.
Can we use cleansers as face wash during the day?
of course… cleansers are gentle and more mild that’s why they are ideal for morning